The client’s health and safety is our primary concern, and we are doing our best to stop the spread of CoronaVirus. To provide uninterrupted and safe plumbing service. we are obeying all the Covid-19 guidelines provided by the Australian government.
Good hygiene, social distancing and face-covering being the most crucial measures. We check the temperatures of our plumbers before they come to visit your property. Anyone with a temperature more than the acceptable range is prohibited from working. And they have to provide a negative report of the Covid-19 test to rejoin the work.
When visiting your place our team will practice
– Covering our mouth and nose with masks
– Social distancing from people as well as inanimate objects.
– Sanitizing our equipment and tools.
– Sanitizing and cleaning all the surfaces before and after the completion of work.
– Avoiding any physical contact whenever possible.
For the safety of our plumber we ask you to kindly adhere to these precautionary measures
– If you are sick then avoid inviting any service provider into your house until there is an emergency.
– When making your reservation, inform us if someone in your household or neighbourhood is sick or has been tested positive for CoronaVirus.
– Maintain a social distance of at least 1.5m between our staff, yourself, and other inhabitants of your home, including children and wear masks during our visits.
– Sanitize your furniture and other items after we leave your house.
– Keep the area to be serviced free from any of your household items before we arrive, and avoid visiting that area without any reason till we complete our work.
Velaqua Plumbing is prepared and equipped to offer its services during these difficult times of pandemic while following the necessary precautions. The quality of our plumbing services remains unmatched, and we adapt extra precautions while serving you. Keep yourself updated with Covid-19 guidelines/advisory https://www.health.gov.au/